1. Very strong Logical Reasoning and Analytical thinking, and very good ability to work in .Net Technology, SQL, Oracle.
2. Very good Knowledge for SQL and Oracle Domain and good Ability to understand/Build the Database Queries.
3. Extremely comfortable in understanding the customer pain points and Providing good Technical solutions.
4. Very good verbal and written communication skills, and comfortable in building relationships.
6. Willingness to join Incident bridges, and assist the support teams on the resolution. Understanding of the ITIL recommendations is a plus.
7. Exposure to and experience of Powershell and Python is good to have.
- MySQL query
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.