We are looking for a Security Consultant to strengthen CGI’s family and support one of our clients, a prestigious institution.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Apply your technical knowledge in a quality control, verification, coordination and
• Perform consultancy studies and services on quality/technical/security matters regarding IT systems corresponding to your expertise.
• Monitor/control IT security and technical aspects throughout the IT lifecycle: technical design, development, testing, acceptance …
• Participation in technical workshops and pre-reviews.
• Support and actively contribute to improving security and technical aspects in the IT lifecycle.
• Guide on information systems security and IT processes.
• Provide written recommendations for improvement and reports regarding IT security and technical matters.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Having a bachelor or master degree.
• Knowledgeable about IT Security Controls such as ISO 2700n series, OWASP, SANS.
• Experienced in one or several aspects regarding the IT Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC): technical design, IT architecture, development, testing, infrastructure …
• Knowledgeable about GDPR compliancy and Risk Assessment methodologies.
• Knowledgeable about Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
• Knowledge of cryptographic principles.
• A good communicator in English and good writing skills are mandatory.
• Able to handle and lead meetings with clients and stakeholders.
• Knowledge of penetration testing / vulnerability testing would be a plus.
• Self-starting and able to take initiative and work autonomous.
• Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment and a real team player.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.