As a member of CGI’s Global Security team, the candidate will play an integral role in defining and assessing the organization's information security assurance capabilities. The candidate will work within a multi-disciplinary team to support CGI’s global organization to assess, develop and support assurance functions that are aligned with CGI information security policies, strategy and requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support the development of processes and tools to assist the integration of information security assurance into CGI’s global operations;
• Contribute to the vision, development and implementation of CGI’s security assurance roadmap;
• Identify opportunities and execute plans to improve security assurance workflow, understand and quantify business impact of those improvements for communication to management;
• Enhance and optimize security assurance strategies related to use of third parties, cloud service providers, information technology, and intellectual property/products;
• Assist in the development of key security standards and framework of controls for use across CGI’s enterprise organization;
• Design and enhance security metrics (KPIs/KRIs) to assist in CGI’s security reporting and posture;
• Proactively identify potential information security problem areas and develop innovative solutions;
• Act as a trusted advisor with business teams, translating CGI’s security assurance program into value added delivery for clients;
• Support business decisions through security risk assessments and evaluations aligned with the risk appetite of the organization;
• Liaise with other security practitioners, privacy experts and quality team representatives to ensure full understanding of business requirements across the global organization;
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 10 years experience in security assurance programs such as third party risk management, operational risk assessment, cloud risk assessment and compliance programs
• Expert knowledge of security / risk control frameworks (COBiT, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, NIST CSF, ITIL), and business continuity / disaster recovery frameworks (ISO 22301, ISO 27031)
• Security related certifications (CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc.) is an asset
• Excellent knowledge of security and risk management trends as well as emerging threats and vulnerabilities
• Expert knowledge of security controls and countermeasures (defense in depth) including practical experience with control frameworks, assurance methodologies and compliance programs
• Experience with defining evidence to provide assurance and intended outcomes of security objectives
• Experience with business case development, budgeting, IT governance and supplier management
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to security and the protection of personal information and client data
• Facilitation skills with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail
• Excellent English and French verbal and written fluency
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.