•Work Location: Open to cities across Canada
•MUST currently be living in Canada
•Must be eligible for an enhanced level security clearance ( i.e. minimum of 5 years residing in Canada)
Be a part of a dynamic and high-performing proposal group here at CGI. Our team works on strategic opportunities to support various programs for a wide variety of Government of Canada clients as well as private sector clients. You will work with an impressive group of technical experts, consulting professionals, and dynamic leaders to develop compelling and substantive proposal responses for our clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Oversee the delivery of the security solution design based on business, operational, technical and security requirements, as well as IT strategies
• Assess the technology solutions for compliance to the clients’ Security directives and standards
• Work with project teams to mitigate cyber risks
• Apply a threat modeling approach to cyber security risk measurement and reporting
• Research and monitor technology developments and industry trends; assess their applicability, functionality and reliability for the Bank and recommend technologies that will enhance productivity and the achievement of the client’s business objectives
• Contribute to the development of the overall Cyber Security Solution Architecture processes, tools, standards, and templates
• Attend meetings to socialize program objectives
• Collaborate with stakeholders to support evolving business needs
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• University Degree or College Diploma in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field
• A minimum of ten (10) years of recent relevant work experience in the IT field
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience in developing solutions architecture
• A minimum of five (5) years of IT security experience
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience working in a cyber assessment program
• Demonstrated experience in the development and application of security policies and security technical standards
• Demonstrated experience with different architecture and design techniques (e.g., object-oriented, top-down, structured analysis and component-based design) and tools
Additional Qualifications The following will also be considered:
• Demonstrable knowledge of Canadian Financial Market Infrastructures
• Demonstrated knowledge of Cyber Security assessment frameworks such as:
o NIST 800.53
o ISO 27001 and 27002
• Demonstrated ability to work with an enterprise architecture framework and group
• Demonstrated knowledge of IT systems
• Demonstrated knowledge of principles and best practices in software architecture and architectural/design patterns and frameworks
• Demonstrated knowledge of implementing secure applications
- Solutions Architecture
- System Design
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.