Are you a driver of change with the talent to inspire clients and colleagues? Come and join our Digital Identity Centre of Excellence (DICoE) Practice at CGI. You will help shape the digital revolution, taking responsibility for some of the world’s most ambitious digital identity projects.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
Architecting cutting-edge government, healthcare, and financial sectors digital identity projects, your work will have a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. We’re a Top 100 employer so when you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
A compelling communicator and a natural motivator, you’ll deliver the very best solutions working with enthusiastic teams of experts. Your vision, sector expertise and professional acumen will deliver innovation with a real customer focus.
• Extensive experience in Identity and Access Management systems, technologies and enabling protocols.
• Hands-on experience in at least five of the following protocols and solutions: OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, PingFederate, Azure AD, AWS IAM, FIDO, IPSec, VPNs, SSL, TLS, PKI, RBAC, Crypto, API management platforms such as APIM, Apigee, AWS API gateway or others.
• Extensive implementation experience with different identity and access management platforms including understanding of the required regulatory rules and practices.
• Experience in at least three of the following domains:
- API gateway
- Network security and proxy
- Cloud Security, Cloud computing architecture
- Authentication: Multi-factor authentication, Risk based authentication, Federation
• In depth knowledge of cybersecurity, threat modeling, penetration testing and Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10 Vulnerabilities
• Experience in working closely with Customer’s technical leads, engineering teams and architecture stakeholders addressing solution/framework capabilities and technical issues
• Strong technical presentation skills with the ability to convey value propositions and complex concepts in a simplified manner
• Experience estimating technical level of effort
• Security, authentication and authorization standards and frameworks, technologies and solutions, including Open ID Connect (OIDC), Oath2, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), JSON Web Tokens (JWT), JSON Web Signatures (JWS), Transport Layer Security (TLS), one time passwords (OTP), public key infrastructure (PKI), JSON-LD (linked data) for verifiable credentials
• Agile Methodology
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
IAM 5+ Proficient
Standards and Protocols 5+ Proficient
Cloud computing architecture 3+ Proficient
Client Facing 3+ Proficient
Development (any language above) 5+Proficient
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, Mathematics or related experience.
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.