At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 77,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
CGI is currently seeking a Project Coordinator who has proven ability in project support and/or project coordination (preferably in a consulting/contracting or information technology environment) supporting multiple delivery teams.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
• Work closely with Project Managers to ensure project control procedures are followed.
• Assist project management professionals, technical users and end users in project coordination and synchronization activities
• Track project change requests
• Handle, maintain and control relevant project information in manual and/or electronic files
• Project information may include: project documentation; project charter; estimates; budget projections; dependencies; project plan; activity schedule; risk identification & management plan; communication & change management plan; Issues log; status reports; correspondence; meeting minutes; and project closeout report
• Connect with project management professionals, technical users and end users on administrative matters related to the project
• Build and update plans and schedules
• Supervise and handle project change requests
• Handle, update and control relevant project information in manual and/or electronic files
• Schedule and document meetings with clients and internal partners
• Adhere to Client and CGI processes
• Provide administrative support to project teams
• Perform team duties as needed
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to work under high demand
• Project Administration/Coordination experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Business Administration
• Knowledge of supporting Infrastructure projects / work requests
• Experience with forecasting, budgeting
• Ability to interpret policies and procedures
• Ability to take ownership of a process and make recommendations for improvement
• Experience working in an Agile project delivery environment or familiarity with Agile project delivery an asset
• Results-oriented with a consistent track record of successful delivery
• Pride in ownership
• Critical thinking skills
• Quick learner / adaptable
• Detail oriented
• Works well independently and within a team environment
• Good MS Office skills
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Individual Contributor
- Microsoft Excel
- Performs Well Under Pressure
- Agile / Collaborative Method
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.