Security engineer responsible for implementation of deception / honeypot tooling and use cases including agent / decoy deployment, tool configuration, campaign implementation, documentation and SEIM integration. We are looking for someone with 6-8+ years’ engineering experience, able to function as an independent, engineering SME on the team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Implement DB’s honeypot and deception platform following industry best practice, provide SME level knowledge
• Facilitate deployment of endpoint agents, perform agent configuration, testing, certification and documentation
• Collaborate with Security / Threat teams and End User Computing teams to define targets and coordinate deployment
• Configure honeypot / decoy servers to meet threat-based use cases, deploy, document and support campaigns
• Configure SEIM integration, manage data feed and alert configuration
• Establish product support procedures, oversee L1/L2 teams and provide L3 support
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Implement and engineer network security tools in an enterprise environment
• Highly proactive, self-starter with strong work ethics, high level of professionalism
• Take ownership of deliverables, troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Exceptional level of communication and leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, maintaining attention to detail
• Produce high quality documentation (HLD/LLD/KOP)
• Honeypots, deception technologies (Attivo experience prioritized)
• In-depth knowledge of network and endpoint deception challenges, technologies and tools
• Endpoint security agent packaging, testing, deployment and support
• Network Security tooling implementation & operational support (L3)
• Strong understanding of networking and architecture principles, cyber threats / attacks
• ITIL process awareness and knowledge of CMDB, change & incident management
• Additional Experience: Windows, Unix, Splunk, Coding
Education: Bachelor's degree in CS or related field
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.