Descripción de la publicación:
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as a Senior Java Developer Consultant, in our Banking Services Division in Toronto.
Since our founding in 1976, CGI has been at the forefront of change within the Banking Sector. CGI understands industry challenges and has the experience to help clients overcome these challenges, minimize upfront capital outlays, and achieve business results that drive performance and profitability.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
You will be involved in the digital transformation and modernization of Payments applications entailing a move from the existing mainframe environment to a new Java stack.
This will challenge your design and development skills as we introduce the new technologies within the Payments area. These are complex integrated applications in a HA/HV transaction setting
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Minimum 8+ years’ experience as Java developer
• Working knowledge of SWIFT message processing (MT & MX)
• Strong technical experience on interface integration, functional and non-functional testing
• Strong Knowledge on IBM MQ, API integration
• Strong knowledge on Unix or RHEL Cluster Environment
• Worked on JAVA, J2EE, JBOSS EAP, Oracle, IBM WebSphere,
• Worked on tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Webserver
• Experience with SAML 2.0 and REST API.
• Working experience with waterfall methodology. Agile and DevOps methodologies are an added advantage.
• Strong working knowledge on high availability deployment on application, infrastructure and database.
• Experience on Service Continuity Management (SCM) process.
Nice to Have:
• ISO 20022 Messaging standards
• Exposure to HCI infrastructure
• Worked on any Service Continuity tests(SCM)
• Good knowledge on Design patterns on deployment of
complex applications on Hyper converged infrastructure
• Worked on BIRT reporting
• Worked on migration strategies
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.