Descripción de la publicación:
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of crafting an organization passionate about delivering results and exceeding client expectations. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and dedication of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
Are you a professional looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment supporting innovative insurance products to the end users with rich digital experience? Are you ready to make the leap to working in a new way that help teams develop extraordinary customer experiences? If yes, come join our team.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
You will be a key member of a coordinated implementation team responsible for day to day operations and development. While adhering to established processes and procedures, you will work closely with internal partners in an Agile team framework.
Responsibilities of the role includes:
• Ability to understand and analyze the functional requirements
• Support OIPA configuration, integration and develop custom routines as needed
• Close interaction with the Agile squad team members
• Peer review and testing
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
• 3+years of experience with Oracle Insurance Policy Administration (OIPA), Oracle Insurance Rules Palette (OIRP)
• Experienced in Life & Annuity Policy Lifecycle and Capabilities such as New Business, Renewal premiums, Policy servicing, Claims etc.
• Expertise in developing policy administration systems using Oracle Policy Administration System (OIPA), including configuration language, integration, data intake, database architecture, and data extraction patterns; building OIPA extensions; and performing palette and application security implementations, and release management.
• Understanding the Oracle Insurance Rules Palette (OIRP) structure and how it interacts with the Oracle Insurance Administration System (OIPA).
• Confirmed experience of full Software Development Life Cycle, DevOps, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Development.
• Experience in using efficient methodologies (e.g. Agile) and driving development platforms.
• Passion and intellectually curiosity to learn new technologies and business areas.
• Superb communication skills, both through written and verbal channels.
• Bachelor's degree (or above) in either Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Mathematics or Finance related field or similar fields
This role must be located at one of the following locations: Merrimack, NH OR Smithfield, RI OR Westlake, TX OR Raleigh, NC.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.