Leading provider of IT and business consulting services worldwide, CGI employs more than 78,000 professionals across 40
countries. Through our industry and technology expertise, we help more than 5,000 clients become digital organizations,
supporting their transformation to meet the digital expectations of their customers and citizens. Within Romania, CGI supports
leading organizations across all major sectors, delivering an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business
consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and business.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Be the Quality Assurance point of contact for multiple applications/platforms/transformation projects within the client’s ecosystem.
- Drive meetings with the client and multiple stakeholders, set the agenda, follow up on actions/risks/issues, deliver precise but high quality meeting minutes to all the parties involved on time.
- Review deliverables (e.g. documentation such as low/high level design of infra projects, implementation reports, scope of work/proposals, ITIL procedures, progress reports, test reports, etc.) from other stakeholders in the client’s delivery ecosystem from a quality and technical perspective and with a critical eye.
- Follow the test campaigns for the applications in your portfolio, perform Quality Control on them and provide an independent assessment towards the client about the quality of the release.
- Perform onsite verifications/missions at the client sites (e.g. observation and reporting for disaster recovery simulation of IT infrastructure, business continuity drills, supporting technical audits, etc.)
- Actively monitor and follow up on the status of various risks/actions/issues/changes within your portfolio and provide advice to the client.
- Verify the efficacy of multiple processes in the client organization such incident/ change/quality/problem/ release/event management.
- Provide assistance for internal and external audits.
- Provide training/coaching on service processes, relevant standards and QA/QC best practices; Share knowledge internally.
- Identify opportunities in the client organization or outside, for CGI. Follow up on these opportunities and help to realize them.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor degree.
- Experienced as an IT Operations analyst/Engineer.
- Hands-on experience solving incidents, performing RCA on problems, deploying patches/changes/hot fixes, executing sanity/health checks, involvement in business continuity and disaster recovery activities.
- Knowledge of Oracle DB and Fusion products, IBM Tivoli, F5 is a plus.
- Previous working experience with a European Institution is a plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge from previous work experiences in at least 3 of these areas: data center moves, asset management, configuration management, LDAP, storage, virtualization, capacity management, Elasticsearch, centralized logging and auditing, high availability testing, LCM, data migration, move to cloud infrastructure.
- Experienced in writing technical or functional documentation, creating reports/dashboards,
performing low level data analysis.
- Knowledgeable of audit and assessment techniques is a plus.
- A good communicator in English. Good writing skills are mandatory.
- Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment with remote teams, rapid self-starting capability, understanding needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Able to deliver as per the timelines agreed with the customer.
- Infrastructure architecture
- Quality Assurance/QA Strategy
- Quality Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.