Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
• Analyse and discuss business requirements, with focus on Trades and Assets Servicing
• Perform monitoring and user support activities
• Technical design of solutions;
• Participate in the build of the solution through configuration and producing functional specifications;
• Support ABAP developments
• Conduct unit and integration testing;
• Support user acceptance testing stages;
• Liaise with other IT teams, customer IT teams and 3rd parties as required;
• Follow the shared platform processes and build best practices
• Quality Assurance
Professional and Technical skills:
• At least 2 years’ experience working with SAP TRM;
• Knowledge in investment accounting and operations (trades and assets servicing);
• Proactivity and results orientation are a must;
• Experience in maintaining or implementing solutions in SAP TRM modules
• Experience of working alongside internal and external providers in an international context;
• Good listening and communication skills
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Collaborative and a team player
• Cooperative and enthusiastic
• Desire to learn
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.