Descripción de la publicación:
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as an Integration Architect, in our Insurance Services Division in Toronto.
Innovation, technology and service delivery are our focus. Our goal is to ensure our clients remain ahead of the competition. We provide a full spectrum of managed services from IT and business process outsourcing to systems integration and consulting that are transforming our clients’ operations and helping them to succeed.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
The integration architect works directly with enterprise architects, project managers, scrum masters, business product owners, and the IT delivery teams to drive the technology direction for projects and programs.
The integration architect must:
• Understand business demands, objectives, and requirements in the scope of projects
• Collaborate on and follow architecture principles, standards, roadmaps, patterns, and practices
• Balance tactical win and long-term strategy to establish effective, sustainable, and fit-for-purpose architecture solutions
• Influence and guide both the business and IT delivery teams to agree on the solutions provided and align on the execution
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience with design and implementation of architecture solutions.
• Experience with both relational RDBMS and NoSQL concepts.
• Experience with both batch & real-time integration technologies, i.e. MFT, ETL, Kafka, WMB, Fuse, MQ, various API Gateways
• Experience with a variety of relevant Web Services technologies, including RESTFUL APIs (XML, JSON), SOAP APIs, understand SOA, and Microservices.
• Experience with SSO integration and container technology
• Experience with defining the infrastructure to support the solution, familiar with Windows and Linux OS, concepts of core, memory, storage, fail-over, DR, load-balancing, and scalability requirements.
• In-depth understanding of industry standards of building secure and scalable solutions to support internet-facing APIs
• Excellent knowledge of architectural design patterns
• Experience with development tools, CICD, and code automation technologies.
• Experience with Agile project methodology and tools such as Confluence and Jira.
• Experience delivering complex leading-edge solutions with the ability to dive in and out of the details when needed.
• Strong communication and time management skills. A positive attitude that fosters productivity in a team setting.
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to "own" the issue and solution and follow it through.
• Hands-on solution experience using Fuse ESB or other ESB related products such as IIB.
• Familiar with Spring Boot.
• Hands-on solution experience with Microservices
• Experience in providing solutions in AWS and familiar with AWS EC2, S3, ALB, Lambda, Kinesis, and API Gateway
• Understand the concept of MFA
• Experience with Federated Identity & SSO solution technologies included but not limited to SAML, OAuth, IBM iSAM, and IBM DataPower.
• Good knowledge in container, container security, container management platform, and the integration considerations using container technology.
• University Degree/College Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology disciplines or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
• Platform exposure and Integration Patterns knowledge on Guidewire insurance suite
• Knowledge of Guidewire Edge API
• AWS certification
- Arquitectura de integración
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.