CGI is seeking a Business Intelligence Report Developer to join our team in the LA metro area!
Working with dedicated, highly skilled team in an agile environment, implementing ERP solution. Designing, developing, and implementing reports, dashboards, maintaining the data warehouse for the CGI Advantage ERP application.
You will be part of the largest CGI project in the LA metro area! Our mission in support of our client is making a difference for approximately 150,000 teachers and administrative staff across LA County. Improving and streamlining their business processes and record keeping.
The role is intended to be performed onsite in the heart of Los Angeles County! Will consider those who are not located in California, but you would be required to travel 50-75% to the LA metro area.
O čem tato pozice je:
You will need to perform numerous tasks simultaneously and be able to coordinate communication with colleagues and report risk and status to project manager.
Should be able to quickly assimilate into the team and learn the company's software development methodologies.
Project responsibilities will include:
• Capture business requirements and build design documents
• Design, develop, and unit test reports using Business Object
• Handle software version control in all environments
• Receive code patches from offsite developers, and integrate with existing code
• Trouble shoot issues with the implementation of the solution
• Become proficient in CGI’s ERP solutions, including info-Advantage, HRM, Performance Budgeting, and Advantage Financials
• Provide timely status to the project manager
Co od Tebe očekáváme:
• SAP Business Objects (including BI Launchpad, Universes, Webi, CMC, Information Design Tool)
• Proficient with SQL
• Experience with DBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
• Relational Data Modeling (including Star Schema)
• Data Warehouse concepts and design
• Familiarity with application server technology (IBM WebSphere or similar)
• Familiarity with Unix environments (RHEL, AIX)
• Familiarity with general report system administration tasks such as report packaging, report scheduling, report deployment, security administration for report access
• Shell scripting
• Extract, Transform & Load methodology (using Pervasive Data Integrator (PDI)
• Familiarity with SDLC (Requirements gathering, testing, QA)
• Familiarity with ERP Experience (SAP, CGI Advantage)
Skill Set/Years of experience:
Software and/or ETL development experience - 4+ years
General database knowledge (Oracle, SQL Developer) - 3+ years
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills:
• Power BI (Power BI Desktop, Power BI service (SaaS), Power BI Report Server, Data Gateway, Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View) (not required)
• Actian Pervasive Data Integrator
Skill Set/Years of experience:
XML transaction processing - 1+ years
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $65,000-$120,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Oracle SQL Developer
Od můžeš očekávat Ty od nás:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.