Key candidates for this role will have the opportunity to support strategic business development and account growth initiatives in targeted large enterprise accounts across a variety of industries. The Sales Analyst, as a member of GGI’s new “Blitz Team”, will support Business Development Directors and Inside Sales Representatives, and work in collaboration with industry experts and other team members performing account and stakeholder research activities, marketing activities, and account / opportunity management functions.
Our mission is to leverage existing relationships to expand the CGI footprint in high-growth potential accounts. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, working closely with existing customers to expand stakeholder relationships and elevate our current account relationship status to a Trusted Advisor level, please reach out to us to learn more about the position.
• Partner with the Business Development team to create and generate sales and activity reports, stakeholder mapping and analytics.
• Leverage data to identify and recognize strategies to improve sales effectiveness, forecast sales results and pipeline analysis.
• Proactively prepare presentations and make recommendations to improve prospecting and sales results.
• Applying data mining techniques, carrying out statistical analysis and building high quality prediction systems to support business development (marketing and sales) for CGI products and services.
• You will work closely with Selecting features, Data-mining using state-of-the-art methods, extending CGI’s data with third party sources of information and enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
• Proven analytical skills.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Experience with CRM (preferably MS Dynamics), Tableau, and SharpCloud
• Ability to work on fast-paced, complex projects.
• Collecting data through means such as analyzing business results or by setting up and managing new studies
• Transferring data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis
• Creating new, experimental frameworks to collect data
• Building tools to automate data collection
• Creating reports and presentations for business uses
• Correlating similar data to find actionable results
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
MS Office applications - 5 years
• Tableau - 2 years
• SharpCoud - 1 year
• Data mining tools such as R, Python, Scala or SAS - 2 years
• Big Data technologies such as Spark, Cassandra, and/or Hadoop - 1 year
Desired Qualifications/Non-Essential Skills Required
• AI – predictive analytics and next best action
• Presentation skills
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $120,000-$150,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.