Are you interested in driving forward Digital Transformation and innovation strategies for organizations? This is your opportunity to join a team driving innovation within your local community while being part of our global best-in-class talent! Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations.
The Victoria office is in need of an Organizational Change Management Lead to plan, coordinate and lead organizational change activities for our clients, and focus on leading digital transformation adoption, business readiness, executive alignment and communications as part of program and project delivery.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
• Define, capture, and understand change impacts including impacts on partners and any barriers that must be overcome (including any behavioral shifts required)
• Develop and execute OCM plans to support the implementation of projects and business initiatives
• Partner with business owners, project leads, managers, contractors and other BCI partners to implement organizational change activities
• Continuously improve and update OCM plans and modify activities based on partner feedback and input
• Plan, execute and support activities as appropriate to project complexity, change impact and partner needs
• Engage partners to gain support and consensus to support effective implementation and sustainment of change
• Develop and implement communication plans to support change across multiple organizations and partners with varying priorities
• Write communications and manage various communication tactics and channels;
• Develop and implement training plans as required to support acquisition of knowledge & skills related to change plans
• Provide sponsor support and change leadership coaching to management teams across multiple organizations
• Effectively build relationships, participate on project teams and provide support to achieve the desired business results and successful collaboration across multiple agencies and organizations
• As part of the OCM team, work to ensure alignment with organization-wide efforts to develop change management capacity and capability
• Provide effective support for new organizational Governance to support digital transformation initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or relevant field
• A solid understanding of the change process and change management principles
• PROSCI or other equivalent change management certification
• 3 years+ leading, developing and executing change management plans
• Experience developing and executing communication plans to support change efforts
• Experience developing and executing training plans related to change plans
• Experience supporting project sponsors and management teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders (both employees and contractors)
• Facilitation experience, with ability to design and execute working sessions to uncover change impacts across multiple partners and competing initiatives
• Solid understanding of project management methodology and project lifecycles
• Proficient with Microsoft products, including Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint
• Demonstrated track record of achieving results in a complex business environment
• Initiative, drive, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• A customer-focused and service-oriented approach
• Familiarity with the Agile approach to implementations
• Familiarity with supporting change management across multiple agencies and organizations
• Familiarity and experience with Digital Transformation strategy and implementations
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Change Management
- Communicatief vaardig (Verbaal/Schriftelijk)
- Project Management
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.