Founded in Canada in 1976, CGI has evolved into the country’s largest IT services provider, serving as a long-term, committed partner to clients in Canada and in more than 40 countries around the world. With more than 12,000 professionals across Canada, we work where our clients do business, providing local responsiveness and accountability that ensure the highest level of service and support.
CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential, and to chart your own career.
CGI's Business Systems Analysts gather business needs, solicit product and enhancement requirements from end users and convert these requests to present to technology teams. The successful candidate will join a transformation initiative that will drastically improve the way our client manages its customer relationships.
Twoje przyszłe obowiązki :
• Determining client requirements and transforming them into system specifications
• Specifying changes to existing business processes and/or creating new business processes to meet specific customer requirements
• Working closely with business experts, technical staff, vendors, and contractors to understand business and system requirements that drive the analysis and design of system enhancements and project implementations
• Identifying opportunities for improving business processes, organizational design and corporate culture
• Generating documentation – BRD’s, Use Case Stories etc.
• Taking ownership of the Requirements Management Plan, System Requirement Specification (SRS) and assisting the Technical Team Lead in creating the System Design Specification (SDS) Documents
• Attending and documenting work sessions to determine the exact requirements and scheduling and / or conducting BRD and SRS walkthroughs
• Creating and reviewing Test Plans and Test Scenarios
• Validating Test Results and analyzing defects
• Participating in management meetings and conferences as required
• Collaborating with distributed nearshore and offshore development teams
Wymagane kwalifikacje, aby odnieść sukces w tej roli:
• 10 years of general BA experience with exposure to IVR, Telephony or other contact center type technologies
• Experience with technical writing/documentation, business base definition and analysis
• Thorough understanding of data models, creating workflows and end to end order management
• Experience performing SQL queries and using JSON object
• Outstanding analytical, investigative and critical thinking skills
- Business Analysis
- Systems Analysis
Czego możesz od nas oczekiwać:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.