Descrição da Função:
CGI's Global Technology Operations (GTO) team is looking for an expert Client Engagement Advisor to work with an existing Oil & Gas Client, based in Calgary that operates worldwide.
In this position, you will be based in the Client’s Calgary office working with CGI Operations teams and the Client’s IT organization. In this role, you will be the face to our End User Services (EUS) Operations teams and the Client organization that supports those services. You will be responsible for ensuring our client understands and uses our capabilities and owning the delivery from the CGI Operations team. You will have accountability for Client Delivery and Delivery Support.
This is an exciting opportunity; as we are experiencing continued success and growth, we are focusing on strengthening and growing our footprint in the Tier-1 Infrastructure space. You will be a key player in an upbeat and motivated team of leaders and T1 authorities driving this strategic business forward.
The Client Engagement Advisor is the individual accountable for planning, delivering, operating, monitoring and maintaining a stable, secure and responsive support to the Client for EUS including, Service Desk, Deskside Services, Smart-Hands support to the field, Meeting Room Services, and various other services, in accordance with the client contract documents (e.g., Operational Framework (OF), Service Level Agreement, etc.).
In addition to bringing your experience delivering EUS services in a similar environment, this role will give you the opportunity to recommend and implement improvements with a focus on quality of service and end user happiness by being innovative and strategic.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Responsible for the relationship and contract management between CGI and the Client with respect to the EUS bundle of services;
• Accountable for T1 EUS operations service delivery and overall work;
• Building and maintaining long-term relationships and high-level happiness with key decision makers and client-side operational counterparts;
• Understanding and helping to refine client specifications;
• Performing gap analyses and reporting;
• Participating in writing proposals and defining the strategies needed to win new business opportunities;
• Effectively communicating challenges, options, and solutions;
• Responsible for the resolution of client issues;
• Setting priorities for operational activities within the client environment;
• Responsible for T1 client reporting as it relates to the EUS bundle;
• T1 SLA status reporting and analysis as it relates to the EUS bundle;
• Responsible for ensuring that service management processes are adhered to by all groups supporting the client;
• Ensuring that the need to grow the client engagement is balanced with the operational requirements;
• Creating and managing, as required, an ongoing Service Improvement Plan.
Handle the day-to-day client relationship:
• Establishes effective relationships with key clients and associates
• Work with operational and client teams to identify business priorities;
• Correctly interprets/applies the contract and works within committed governance processes;
• Working collaboratively with various development and delivery teams, coordinating input and delivering solutions that support the various delivery towers supporting the client;
• Delivers all services within established schedules, budgets and standards – all SLAs met each month, complete and timely status reports, risk mitigation, issue resolution;
• Escalation point for all client communications concerning operations;
• Identifying, documenting, and executing on operational processes that continually improve the services offered by IT;
• Executing on programs, projects, investment plans, business cases to meet strategic objectives, as well as ensuring that key operational metrics are being maintained;
• Assessing current and future workload demands and articulate operational priorities, supply constraints (staffing / infrastructure resources);
• Actively find opportunities, conducting analyses/needs assessments, and cost/benefit assessments on ways to improve IT operations;
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• Experience working in Tier 1 outsource delivery model
• Strong IT Operational experience including a minimum of 10 years' of progressive and forward-thinking experience in similar and related roles
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a service management role at a senior level on large Information Technology outsourcing engagements, specifically in End User Services;
• ITIL Service Management Certification;
• Ability to develop and maintain a good relationship with all partners (internal and external);
• Demonstrated clarity and team spirit;
• Proven capacity to anticipate and define problem resolution;
• Shows initiative and able to adapt;
• Ability to manage priorities and handle work organization;
• Bachelor's degree, or any other accepted combination of training and experience
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.