Descripción de la publicación:
CGI is seeking ONE (1) Business System Analyst with in-depth knowledge and experience with delivery of Cyber Security solutions. The Resources will be working with the Identity and Access Management Portfolio to define and assess the feasibility of the specific solutions, write requirements and use cases, participate in architecture, design, testing and transition to operations activities to ensure it meets business needs.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Lead the information gathering, analysis and development of technical and non-technical requirements to be met by new Identity and Access Management Solutions.
• Develop detailed requirements and business needs documentation from which solutions will be developed, designed, coded and tested.
• Lead the validation of the use cases, functional and non-functional requirements with all internal and external stakeholders
• Define, improve and document business and system processes.
• Facilitate workshops and presentations to clients and senior stakeholders.
• Own and control requirements traceability during the development and testing phases;
• Formulate user acceptance test plans and coordinate testing; conduct testing if needed participate in functional testing and user acceptance testing when required
• In collaboration with development and change management teams to prepare end-user documentation, guidelines, visuals and training materials
• Organize and facilitate end-user training
• Develop and deliver communications to clients and stakeholders
• Assist with the development of performance metrics.
• Develop, maintain and strengthen long-term relationships or partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
• Assess current policies, programs or services to recommend changes to support continuous improvement
• Play an active role in ensuring that the integration of services, data flow and product functionality are designed and implemented to meet evolving business and operational requirements and matching end user expectations.
• Provide the knowledge transfer and transition to the Service Owner and support teams when required
• Help ensure that the chosen solutions are closely aligned with the Organization’s Cyber Security initiatives and vision.
• Participate in the process for prioritizing client requests
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience in business analysis
• A minimum of five (3) years of business analysis experience on Identity & access management cyber security solutions
• Demonstrated hands-on experience in Identity and Access Management solutions for medium to large size enterprises (more than 1,000 users).
• Demonstrated experience clarifying complex concepts or proposals in terms that are appropriate to the audience
• Experience in modelling business processes using a notation standard in an appropriate business process modelling tool
• Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops with technical and non-technical resources to document functional and non-functional solution requirements
• Demonstrated experience in use case development. Demonstrated experience in test case development and execution
Ability to obtain a secret security clearance
The following would be considered assets:
• Certificate in Business Analysis will be considered an asset
• Experience working in Agile and DevOps environments
• Experience with CyberArk, SailPoint, MFA platforms
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.