Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop solutions.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden:
• Experienced Developer for Java / JEE solutions / applications to support new / existing projects
• Can understand existing frameworks, analyze further for investigating possibilities for replacing to new framework / architecture, redesign, work on POC and final migration, with testing and feature suggestions
• Knowledge of Design and development of enterprise level applications.
• Strong knowledge of Java and J2EE design principles and patterns
• Should have development knowledge of micro services and cloud deployments.
• Strong understanding of micro service architecture include experience in implementing micro services.
• Must have experience with spring boot/ Spring framework
• Expert knowledge of RESTful web services in Java (e.g., JAX-RS, Spring MVC Rest)
• Experience in databases (Oracle, MongoDB)
• Experience in Servers preferably JBOSS AS
• DevOps knowledge on best practices of Jenkins, Git integration, repository management.
• Experience with build tool like maven/Gradle/Ant
• Good to Have Knowledge of:
Industry experience on transport/Logistics
Message Oriented Middlewares
Cloud, Cloud platforms & Cloud Technology, Docker
• Member Should be willing to work in Yes (Yes, German Shift)
• Member will be involved in application development / enhancement that includes:
• Java, Angular, JAX-RS, Junit, Gradle, JBoss
• Experience on projects which utilize an Agile Methodology.
• Member should be B E / MCA / M-Tech graduate
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- Angular 2
- REST Webservices
- SQL/PL SQL
Wat mag je van ons verwachten:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.