We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and a leader in information technology and digital transformation across Canada and the globe. We bring innovation to life, transforming the Manufacturing, Retail and Distribution sector though Strategic Consulting, System Integration, Custom IT Projects, Analytics & Decision Support, Internet of Things, Managed Service, Cloud and Specialty IP Solutions.
The CGI Director, Consulting Services (DCS) develops relationships at multiple levels within the business, operations and IT organizations at our clients (CFO, CIO, SVP, VP & Director) to sell CGI’s services and solutions. As the owner of CGI’s relationship with the client, the DCS leads all aspects of CGI's business with the clients including overall sales, delivery and business management activities.
A successful Director of Consulting is able to develop and structure complex solutions that can include outsourcing, managed IP services, partner solutions, application development, application maintenance, systems integration, infrastructure and other related services.
Overall – this is a strategic leadership sales role in CGI with responsibility for an industry/set of accounts. You will be accountable for business development, financial management, project & client delivery and people leadership in order for your business to achieve expected performance outcomes
• Business Development and Sales– applying sound sales processes and strategic use of CRM, you will knock on and open doors with key decision makers, create, uncover and qualify opportunities and ultimately drive them to close. This role is built for sales ‘hunters’ who have successfully managed to drive new business and grow business based on their relationships built throughout their career.
• Financial Management – you will manage the P&L of our existing book of business, ensure financial viability is modeled and maintained in future engagements
• Project & Client Delivery – you will lead the delivery of client IT engagements, ensuring the quality of services delivered meet and exceed expectations, utilizing relevant partnership frameworks, project management and service delivery tools
• People Leadership – you will lead motivated team members who deliver outstanding client partnerships. You will attract, recruit, retain and support the career development of team members through coaching, support, trust, transparency and commitment
Please Note – when submitting your resume, please include your achievements / impact in your last 2 roles around each of these 4 areas
About You Overall – you bring at least 10 years of diverse business and technical experience in with a strong sales focus with at least 5 of those years at a management level. You think different and have a strong understanding of the current Industry landscape, priorities and shift in the market. You consistently leverage your network to understand industry and operational priorities, strategize, find and create opportunities that do or don’t exist today that solve your clients’ critical business problems. You are seen as a trusted partner and advisor. You may speak at industry association events, publish or author reports or content or sit on various boards. You understand the importance of the technical, commercial and personal sides of a business partnership.
• Business Development – you come with an extensive rolodex and strong relationships with key decision makers in Manufacturing, Retail, CPG, Telco or Distribution companies in Ontario and Canada. You have a verifiable track record of closing net new managed services business. You have also followed a strict and disciplined sales process in achieving your results
• Financial Management – you have successfully managed a P&L > $10M / year, have experience building budgets and investment plans. You may have been engaged in M&A activity as well
• Project & Client Delivery – you have led the delivery of client IT engagements (such as IP implementations, AMS, infrastructure & cloud, cyber security), ensuring the quality of services delivered have met timelines, quality, risk and budget expectations
• People Leadership – you have led a team of skilled IT professionals, successfully developed and coached people to grow in their careers (personally and professionally). You have also demonstrated success at collaborating, building consensus and driving multiple projects to completion within cross-functional areas of your company and including external partners
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.