We are top notch experts in love with data technology and the thrill of being in a leading and innovative IT and business processes company.
HR&Payroll solutions Consultant analysis client requests, issues and consults users on their issues, designs new enhancements and tests them.
Together with professional team you will be working on HR&Payroll solutions with number of customers and projects.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Communicate with clients, analyse their requirements and issues
• Perform client consultations
• Requirement specification of information systems
• Task description and specification for developers
• Perform test and lead other testing activities
• Participate in project and enhancement development
• Administer client accounts and projects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Analytical thinking, communicability
• Ability to work independently and part of a team
• Fluent in Lithuanian (speaking, reading, writing) and written and verbal English skills
Student or bachelor degree in IT, HR or Finance
• General knowledge of IT development
• experience in payroll
• Product development competencies
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.