Descripción de la publicación:
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialisation to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• .Net Developer with 5 to 7 yrs of experience
• Good hands-on C#, .NET, MVC, Angular
• work with Agile methodology where the work will be divided as backlogs
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability, capable of understanding and implementing complex business requirements.
• Excellent Communication and client facing skills
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Willing to work in shifts
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
Primary Skills: .Net,MVC,Angular
Secondary Skills: SQL
5-7 years of overall work experience
Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.