Description du poste :
CGI is seeking a Master Data Management (MDM) Architect with a proven data domain and technical experience to join its Digital Insights Practice. The candidate will lead and guide technical teams for key clients, lead and facilitate workshops with client stakeholders, and lead business use case definition. The candidate should demonstrate insight into approaches and provide expert knowledge of enterprise master data strategies and best practices. The MDM Architect will drive master data schema development, access business rules, and master data design and migration processes.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Lead and participate in the review and understanding of data requirements for data projects and application development matured and as well as modern data platforms such as Big Data and Cloud.
• Facilitate, guide, and influence clients, business partners and other teams towards right information technology architecture, acting as interface between Business teams and Technology teams.
• Provide solutions for recurring strategic Enterprise Master Data issues such as data convergence, data standards, and data synchronization.
• Lead MDM Solution sessions supporting business goals, the evaluation of the tool and delivery of MDM technology and strategic initiatives.
• Consult and educate business users on MDM matters, issues and get them involved in the project, Provide methodological assistance and team mentoring for MDM implementation Requirements.
• Lead and perform data analysis activities including data profiling, creation of data dictionaries, data transformation rules and integration requirements
• Design, develop, apply and support data standardization policies
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Advanced or a bachelor’s degree in scientific or analytic field and 12 years+ of proven and relevant in the data architecture and application development environment.
• 5+ years' experience with Master Data Management solutions and implementations within large Enterprise environments
• 5+ years’ experience with Data Governance and Data Quality program design, development and implementations.
• 5+ years’ experience with Data Lifecycle, Data Access and Privacy Principles management
• Leadership experience in design and deployment of Modern Data Architecture
• Hands on experience with ETL, data profiling, data archiving, data synchronization, data migration, data integration and data storage design patterns development and deployment
• 2+ years’ experience and demonstrable background working with semi-structured and/or unstructured data sources (Hadoop, NoSQL, Document data etc.) being part of MDM Solutions.
• Experience in both traditional and cloud based data technologies and metadata technologies.
• Have experience in designing and developing high-volume mission critical transactional (OLTP) solutions
• Proven understanding in Database design, Data Warehousing and Data Lake concepts and options, ETL, and data management vendor solutions
• Understanding of EA frameworks such as TOGAF, or Zachman
• Ability to work effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others
- Communication (orale/écrite)
- Gestion qualité des données
- Master Data Management
- Hadoop Hive
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.