Nehmen Sie mit uns Kontakt auf
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI has an immediate need for a Data Analyst (SQL, ETL, Data Modeling) to join our financial services team in Washington, DC. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe Description This project deals with replacing existing Identity and Access Management (IAM) system with new system, there are 400+ applications interacting with existing IAM. Project team is building custom Front End that customers can use, this Front End integrates with IAM backend. Role of the data analyst is to help identify data dependencies, perform data modeling, data mapping and help with SQL query optimization. Analyst will also be expected to build ETL logic/model. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information system or related field
• Provide data analysis support to Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) portfolio
• Write complex SQL queries • Build ETL logic/model • Help with analyzing SQL queries from Front End to Back End, and optimize it. • Analyze/interpret data requirements and perform current/target/gap/impact analyses. • Collecting, querying and interpreting data to find patterns and trends. • Prepare documents such as technical requirements, data mapping, gap analysis, use case models and propose workflows, data flows, implementation plans and end user guides in accordance with standards and methodologies. • Identify data anomalies and communicate back to the data stewards.
• 3 to 5 years of related experience
• Strong SQL skills • Design, develop, test, implement, and troubleshoot ETL mappings and workflows • Skills to look at existing databases, run SQL queries, and perform data mapping • Ability to optimize existing SQL queries running from front end to back end • Strong database experience, data analysis and analytical skills • Demonstrated data modeling skills • Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail • Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with proven problem solving skills • Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly • High energy and drive. Laser-focused on delivery with strategic-thinking, collaboration, facilitation, negotiation and motivational skills. Desired qualifications • Some Tableau knowledge for reporting and dashboards • Experience with Seibel database • Experience with data aggregation, data visualization, business intelligence and data analytics is a plus
Data Analysis ETL SQL SQL/PL SQL
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at
US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click
here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.