We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Salesforce professionals to be part of our growing Salesforce Center of Expertise.
As a member of this group you will have immense opportunities to work on global, enterprise implementations and transformational projects across all Salesforce clouds. You will play an important role in improving business processes, transforming our clients operations and provide supportive, experience-driven guidance and directions.
As a trusted advisor, you will interact with various areas of the organization and business stakeholders. The results of your work will help Salesforce customers be even more successful on the world’s greatest customer success platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Developer looking for a career in SalesForce
• Minimum 6 years of total IT experience
• Minimum 2 project implementations in Object Oriented language with SQL Database
• Provide solution and integration development including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment.
• Experience with bulk data migration, integration with other systems, Scheduled Jobs etc.
• Ensures technical solutions are properly architected and developed, and reviews all code for quality assurance purposes.
• Experience working with CSS frameworks, experience in Bootstrap is added advantage
• French and English proficiency is added value
• AGILE experience is preferred
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.