Description du poste :
Reporting to the Director, Legal Services for the CGI Canada Legal Affairs group, you will be responsible for a wide variety of contracting activities across CGI’s varied lines of business including Technology and Infrastructure, Consulting Services, Banking and Insurance Business Solutions, Credit Union and Public Sector IT Services.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
Support Legal Counsel
• Act as a point of contact for CGI Business' questions on contracts and legal issues; obtain background info, respond and escalate to Legal Counsel as required; and
• Determine specific approaches to problem resolution in consultation with Legal Counsel; convey options to CGI Business Leads.
• Review, edit, provide alternate wording and advice to CGI Business on contract amendments, teaming agreements, Statements of Work and other documents as required in line with CGI’s acceptable risk profiles;
• Advise on subcontracting arrangements and be able to identify and assess relevant contractual ‘flow down’ terms based on master agreements; and
• Review and report on various client and vendor amendments, renewals and other agreements.
Review RFX bids
• Review terms in RFx's and in CGI bid response documents to determine whether CGI responses are in line with CGI's legal framework and risk tolerance profiles;
• Review and provide wording for proposals and contract responses;
• Flag legal risks for escalation and approval; and
• Advise CGI Business on the use of appropriate contract terms including client and vendor ‘flow-through’ terms.
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• At least 3 years of experience with a major corporation or law firm with a focus on information technology and commercial contracting ;
• Fluency in written and spoken English (bilingual/written French is an asset);
• Practical, efficient and responsive; excellent communication and organization skills;
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills including interpreting complex concepts and evaluating internal risks;
• Able to perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment;
• Flexibility to work independently as well as in a team; and
• An undergraduate degree with a working knowledge of contracting and business principles (e.g. profit and loss implications of contracts) or in lieu of undergraduate degree, a diploma/certification from an accredited institution and appropriate professional experience.
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.