AMS TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD
Looking for an opportunity to lead a team in the banking sector? We are looking for a Technical Team Lead to provide lead and mentor a support team for a large banking client in the Regulatory and Compliance space. Persons should have a high degree of consulting ability, and be able to manage a team of people to support the client's applications. The client has a number of applications involving several technologies, so this role will appeal to someone who wants to broaden their technical experience in preparation for future roles as either a delivery manager or a solution architect. Experience with either Java or .Net , SQL, and ETL technologies would be advantageous, since you will be providing direction to team members working with those technologies; however, the primary skill is problem solving. Someone who has a high degree of initiative, is familiar with the ITIL processes, can lead a team to provide application support and development, and wants to work on a strategic engagement that is looking to grow our business with the client will find this opportunity appealing. We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company, who have been rated as one of the top employers in Canada. CGI is a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Accountable for leading a team in the analysis and resolution of incidents related to banking compliance applications, as well as analysis, design, and development of enhancements to these applications delivered into the client’s environments. This includes researching, designing, troubleshooting, writing documentation, coding, debugging, and conducting code reviews throughout the solution’s lifecycle. This includes translation of requirements into design artifacts, writing and unit testing software, incident and problem management, leading developer teams to product high quality software, and providing support to the client's technical staff.
MUST HAVE TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Requirements Analysis and verification
- Knowledge of the ITIL processes
- Minimum 2-year post-secondary education in IT or related disciple.
- Exposure to JIRA or other bug reporting tool
- Ability to learn and use new software applications quickly and easily
- Systems Analysis
- Attention to detail
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- Strong analytical skills; ability to root cause issues
- Knowledge of Software Development principles
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Experience with Agile
- Strong social skills
- Strong written and oral and comprehension communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility, self-motivated, and has the ability to give and receive feedback
- Ability to working effectively and collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
- Able to multitask effectively
- Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working in a self-teaching, learning organization
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team member
- Application Mgt Outsourcing
- Maintenance/Production Support
Was kann man von CGI erwarten?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.