Descripción de la publicación:
CGI has a requirement for one (1) Senior Business Systems Analyst to assist with the delivery of a Cyber Security solution. The Test Lead will be working with the Program Delivery team to define and assess the feasibility of the solution, write requirements and use cases, participate in architecture, design, testing and transition to operations activities to ensure it meets business needs. May be required to work during non-standard hours. Deliverables
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Consult with stakeholders to define business requirements that must be met by new or enhanced Information Technology (IT) applications and business processes
• Perform business process analysis, assess best practices for process improvement and recommend solutions
• Lead and conduct business analysis activities through active engagement with stakeholders
• Facilitate workshops with technical and non-technical resources and document functional and non-functional solution requirements
• Document data models and use cases
• Prepare detailed specifications documents that will be used to evaluate, select, and test solutions
• Formulate user acceptance test plans and coordinate testing; conduct testing if needed
• Assist in developing the size, scope and resource requirements estimates for projects
• Manage the scope of projects so that project needs, and schedules are met while also delivering the expected value to the business unit
• Support and work with employees during evaluations and deployments of solutions
• Develop and deliver communications to the Organization’s clients and stakeholders
• Establish a process for the creation, approval and lifecycle management of key project documents
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• University degree or College diploma in computer science, engineering or business administration
• Certificate in Business Analysis will be considered an asset
• A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience in business analysis
• A minimum of three (3) years of business analysis experience on Cyber Security projects
• Demonstrated experience defining and implementing data models and use cases for complex Cyber Security solutions
• Demonstrated experience in modelling business processes using a notation standard in an appropriate business process modelling tool
• Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops with technical and non-technical resources to document functional and nonfunctional solution requirements
• Demonstrated experience in use case development.
• Demonstrated experience in test case development and execution
• Demonstrated experience with IT operations and cyber security
• Demonstrated experience with Cyber Security projects that involved Solution Integration with multiple vendor technologies
• Demonstrated experience with agile and traditional system development life cycles (SDLC)
- Pruebas automatizadas
- Análisis de Requisitos
- Planificación de pruebas e implementación
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.