Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
- CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager.
- Will be responsible for managing Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) by providing and/or enhancing CDM solutions to one or more DEFEND agencies. - Will oversee all aspects of the CDM DEFEND task order deliverables to the designated agency including requests for service. - Manages teams of contract support personnel at possibly multiple locations for one or more groups and agencies. - Serves as a primary customer contact (POC) to possibly one or more groups or agencies. - As a POC for one or more agencies, the Service Delivery Manger is readily available to respond to agency questions, concerns and comments as well as being proactive in alerting the agency’s to potential contractual and programmatic issues. - Meets with one or more group or agency and contractor personnel to formulate or review task plans/deliverable items. - Ensures compliance with program task schedules and deliverables.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Hands-on and required to work closely with operations leads, other Service Delivery Managers, PMO Analysts, team leads and CDM partners.
- Understanding and ability to demonstrate the purpose of CDM DEFEND. - Review schedule activities, status and results with PM, DPM, Operations Lead and other Delivery Managers as required. - Implement baseline changes of the assigned agency into the DEFEND IMS by collaborating with applicable stakeholders. - Identify, develop and implement processes improving scheduling and coordination efforts in delivering the services associated with the associated tasks for the assigned group or agency.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- 8-10 years of experience in creating and managing projects with resource loaded schedules, Gantt charts and dependencies. - Knowledge and experience in quality analysis. - Understanding of critical path analysis of schedules. - Outstanding reporting skills, e.g. graphical presentation and advanced Microsoft Office skills. - Demonstrated strong oral and written communication and presentation skills. - Attention to detail coupled with effective analytical and problem-solving aptitude. - Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels and demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with government officials and program office stakeholders. - Self-motivator with ability to work as part of a team or independently with little supervision or direction. - Ability to balance and prioritize many diverse tasks at once. - Experience in establishing new processes. Desired: - Ability to establish operational objectives and work plans for their respective agency and delegate assignments to subordinates. - Ability to manage through leads and supervisors the activities of the various tasks for CDM DEFEND. #CGIFEDERALJOB
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at
US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click
here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.