CGI is seeking a multi-talented Wealth Management and Business expert to join our growing Wealth360™ team. As a member of the Wealth360™ Digital Wealth Platform team, the Business Solution Architect (Director, Consulting) will be responsible for working with Clients to support and guide their implementation of the Wealth360™ Digital Wealth Platform, and with Product Managers to contribute to the roadmap, assess and analyze changes, as well as provide guidance to other teams. This is a cross-functional role, working to ensure success of the platform across multiple Global Wealth Management teams and in the market.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Primarily, working with clients and prospects as a business architect, to help understand and drive solutions to business needs.
• Acting as a client/prospect liaison for Product Management.
• Working with Product Management, contributing to the roadmap and identifying areas for innovation.
• Working with functional owners, SMEs, business analysts, pre-sales consultants, and support analysts on end-to-end processes for ensuring the success of the product.
• Directing client implementation teams to support implementation activities.
• Working with engineering teams on release planning and aligning product development processes to product management.
• Helping evangelize the platform and features as part of business development opportunities and support sales efforts as needed.
• Developing and managing of appropriate relationships with strategic alliance partners for targeted growth areas.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong Wealth Management background, ideally in a product development environment.
• Demonstrated strong business acumen and understanding of complex business situations.
• Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Process Management
- Solutions Architecture
- Wealth Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.