Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• The resource will be involved in developing new solutions and enhancing existing solutions for our telco customers. The resource will play the role of a senior developer.
• The job involves converting high level design specifications into low level design and implement it. The resource will have to support the integration testing and UAT phases.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Primary Skill: Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Springboot, JDBC, ORACLE DB (PL/SQL)
• Secondary Skill: Micros Services, SoA; JMS
• Should have prior experience of at least 4-6 years in the following areas.
• Knowledge of Telecom solution and having worked on high performant systems would be an advantage.
• Working experience on WebLogic/Glassfish will be advantage
• Hands on experience on Java based technologies.
• Willing to work in general shifts EST timings: 10:30AM to 7:30 PM.
• Typically holds any Engineering graduate degree from a recognized school.
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.