Candidate will have the exciting and challenging opportunity to work across multiple implementations for state and local clients who use CGI’s ERP suite housed either in CGI’s or the client’s data center. Members work in a family-oriented group where mutual respect and commitment to high-quality, customer service are critical. Client services provided include premium application support, operations hosting, disaster recovery, and other technical aspects related to outsourcing the “back office” functions of the ERP suite. The organization has members throughout the U.S. and India providing 24/7 coverage to clients under service level agreement (SLA) metrics. The team is located in several CGI offices and/or work remotely depending on role.
The CGI Advantage Cloud and Hybrid Services (ACHS) Program delivers and supports a proprietary Government ERP software suite for 20+ clients today and is expanding rapidly. The Client Delivery Manager is an extremely adaptable leader within the Business Unit, reporting directly to the ACHS Program Owner Delivery Manager. This telecommute position is in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, global environment, leading technical teams in delivering large scale software/hardware projects that meet business objectives on time and on budget, as well as, supporting and overseeing the ongoing maintenance of the client environments.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Candidate will be a hands-on project manager directly responsible for planning, creating/building and monitoring large-scale project schedules, monitoring project work, managing scope, dependencies, risks and issues and associated resolutions, and status reporting of all project work. The candidate will monitor the status of active projects and will provide proactive direction, oversight and guidance, assist with issue management and action planning to bring troubled projects back on track, risk mitigation and manage escalations across multiple concurrent large and highly complex projects.
The candidate may also be responsible for managing multiple clients in production, including daily interaction with clients and management to triage client Advantage software and/or Third Party software application issues, operational issues, as well as, client escalations. The candidate will also interact daily with internal ACHS team members and other CGI Advantage teams, external to ACHS, to help troubleshoot and resolve issues, track software patches, plan for operational requests from the client, assist in coordination and performance of Disaster Recovery (DR) testing, and plan software upgrades.
Given that ACHS is a 24/7/365 premium service the candidate must maintain a high level of availability and manage to client SLAs as defined in the individual client contracts and follow through until SLA is met or exceeded. All candidates are expected to operate under the CGI corporate standard frameworks as defined by CGI Inc and foster positive working relationships not only with the clients, but also other CGI members either local, U.S. based members, or global delivery teams (e.g. India).
Additionally, candidate could be tasked with mentoring junior level Delivery team members in the ACHS organization.
Candidate would report directly to the Program Owner Delivery Manager responsible for assigned accounts.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years Project Management experience with proven track record managing large scale modern software and/or hardware project implementation in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong understanding of IT outsourcing, technical infrastructures and networking preferred.
• Demonstrated rapport-building, negotiation, consensus-building skills and ability to set and manage clear expectation with project team resources.
• Experience leading technical teams and liaising with other teams or departments to deliver technical initiatives.
• Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, tracking and prioritization skills required.
• Ability to define technical and non-technical tasks, create large scale project schedules, drive and monitor defined project work (micro and macro level) and report status, risk and issues to various levels of organization management.
• Experiencing managing project scope and risk.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple, often competing, priorities and clients within tight deadlines.
• Team-oriented focus, knowledge sharing, professional in all situations (including high stress).
• Ability to build positive and effective relationships with individuals both internal and external to organization.
• Ability to flourish in non-conventional environment with virtual team spanning time zones across the country and in India.
• ERP experienced preferred but not required.
• Agile/Scrum Master experience preferred but not required.
• CGI Advantage ERP experience preferred but not required.
• Ability to travel up to 75% at times as required by Client engagements and open to location, ideally SE.
• Some Financial impact awareness around different delivery models (reducing costs, improving margin, increasing value to clients, creating re-usable models).
• Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project Server and Visio
• Bachelor’s degree/above or equivalent work experience
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.