CGI is eagerly looking to add an Intermediate Angular developer to the team, who will work closely with our client in the financial services space to create a new application for customer facing staff.
Who are You?
You are an Angular Developer who is driven by the desire to build great user experiences. You have been a developer who takes pride in the code you write and you have experience with full stack development, specifically Java.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work within an agile product team to, collaboratively, design and implement modern Angular software following current best practices.
• Participate in discussions on code structure, refactoring, technical debt and coding best practices, to help the team develop maintainable code.
• Work directly onsite with our client to develop best in class, easy to use and beautiful software applications.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Work experience with pre-processing libraries such as (SCSS, POST-CSS, LESS) as well as UI Frameworks such as Material, Bootstrap or Foundation.
• Expertise in consuming RESTful web services
• Experience in testing and test automation, including unit testing, integration testing and end to end testing using tools such as Jasmine, Karma
• Must be comfortable with automation, and familiar with the end-to-end build, test and package processes.
NICE TO HAVE
Backend web services development experience, specifically Java
- UI Funct. Design & Proto./CU
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.