Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
REQUIRES QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Hands-on experience as liaison function with end-users
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in the implementation of IT applications, including knowledge in:
o CMS systems
o Utilities industry
o Software Integration
o Implementation of business technology solutions
o Full software development lifecycle experience
o Agile and other software development methodologies
• Intimate knowledge of Salesforce software
• Minimum of 3 years’ with hands-on experience in the implementation of Salesforce projects, preferably with Service Cloud
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working on implementation projects using Agile methodologies
• Strong working knowledge of MS Project, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• SQL, XML, data warehouse
• Ability to build trust and communicate with internal and client leadership
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Strong ability to analyze and summarize
• Self-sufficient and proactive in sourcing information
• Strong sense of confidentiality
• Project cycle methodology
• Multi – tasking
• Intimate knowledge of Salesforce software
• Salesforce Certifications including:
o Salesforce Developer
o Salesforce Administrator
o Service Cloud
• SAFe Scaled Agile certification
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.