Descripción de la publicación:
Experienced professional with well developed, proficient knowledge and skills in Applications Development. Operational in focus, may instruct or coach other professionals. Develops applications solutions from established programming languages and source code. Recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Members will have opportunity to work in multiple industries such as Oil & Gas, Retail, Manufacturing, Transport, Logistics, Government and Healthcare.
• Member is expected to upskill and work open / digital technologies like Cloud, Analytics, Mobile Application Development using agile / DevOps methodologies.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Implementation of mobile applications/solutions that use Android Studio, Android SDK and Google compatibility libraries
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
• Good Java/J2EE knowledge
• UX/UI Design skills
• Strong working experience in native Android application development
• Good knowledge in Android Stack and Custom Controls.
• Good knowledge of Test-driven development (unit and Module testing)
• Good knowledge of SW-Version-Tools like SVN, GIT etc.,
• Should have submitted at least 5 apps to Google Play Store.
• Presence in open source community, technical forums.
• Capability to build reusable frameworks to support business demands
• Should have experience in architecting enterprise applications
• Should have strong understanding of lifecycles of Android Application, Activity, Service, Broadcast receivers.
• Should be able to work with fragments for creating different interfaces for different devices
• Working knowledge of modern Android Development Guidelines and Style Guidelines as well as modern use of Support Library.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Should know to effective use debugging tools available
• Experience in Leading a team
• Should be quick learner of existing app or platform
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Experience using social media APIs
• Experience with SSO is a Plus.
• Ionic framework and Native Angular is a plus
- Android OS
- Mobile Application Management
- Java Swing
- Java Servlets
- Java Reflection
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.