Descripción de la publicación:
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Strong ETL/Informatica skills with 6-8 years of experience.
• Strong Oracle database skills, PL/SQL skills.
• Familiarity with scheduling informatica jobs (preferred if used CA7 scheduler in past).
• Creative ability to solve problems.
• Excellent decision making skills, production support decision making process.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are a must.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
Primary Skills: ETL/Informatica skills with 6-8 years of experience.
Secondary: Strong Oracle database skills, PL/SQL skills.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.