Descripción de la publicación:
Manage complex logistics and projects with quick turn-around deadlines
• Organize and manage internal working groups and assist with facilitation of such groups.
• Assist OVW with webinars, including developing and uploading PowerPoint presentations, using the Adobe platform, recording the sessions, and posting the final webinar.
• Provide project management on long-term/large projects identified by the Senior Program Analyst for Research and Evaluation and the Technical Assistance Team Lead.
• Collaborate with OVW technical assistance providers on development of training and technical assistance materials.
• Support the Program and Legal Counsel Divisions, as needed.
Support OVW’s performance measurement and research/evaluation efforts
• Manage complex logistics and projects with quick-turnaround deadlines
• Assist in developing program logic models and identification of corresponding outcome measures.
• Assist in developing a survey of OVW grantees about their evaluation efforts and ways of measuring their effectiveness.
• Assist in preparing detailed and time-sensitive responses to performance measurement- and budget-related requests from JMD, Department leadership, and OMB.
• Represent OVW at DOJ Performance Community meetings.
• Prepare reimbursable agreements and related documents for funds transfers.
• Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new and revised progress report forms.
• Assist in conducting ad hoc data analyses at the request of OVW staff and external stakeholders.
• Provide support for Research and Evaluation peer review.
• Monitor staff review of progress report completion.
• Pre-review grantee progress reports and flag potential issues for federal staff.
Assist with grant administration for OVW’s Research & Evaluation and Technical Assistance (TA) Initiatives
• Assist in reviewing grant applications for eligibility and completeness.
• Assist in preparing funding recommendation materials.
• Observe and take notes at peer review sessions and other meetings.
• Assist in the development and review of forms for BMR, peer review, and programmatic review, including revised programmatic and past performance forms specific for TA, and track changes.
• Review content and formats of technical assistance products, including reports, toolkits, briefs, and webinars, and provide an assessment of the quality and accuracy of the products.
• Assemble and synthesize information (e.g., spending patterns) about current TA projects
• In collaboration with the TA Team Lead, prepare and deliver training to OVW staff on TA grantmaking and product review.
• Assist in editing TA terms and conditions and Grant Management Memoranda prior to processing of TA awards.
Communicate on behalf of the office and within the office (including written and oral communication)
• Assist with gathering, evaluating, and compiling a variety of data, including editing and revising charts, for Congressional reports, budget submissions, and other projects.
• Research legal and policy issues with short turn-around times, including coordinating with resource centers, DOJ library, OVW technical assistance providers, and researchers.
• Gather information for and draft fact sheets, blog posts, reports, responses to Congressional and Departmental requests, etc.
• Respond to inquiries from the public and communicate with outside officials on behalf of the office, as needed.
• Serve as liaison with external stakeholders and federal partners.
• Review for clarity and copyedit a variety of documents.
• Manage the development of a series of grant program fact sheets.
• Assist with preparing (i.e., writing and proofreading) reports to Congress.
• Assist with preparing briefing materials for OVW and DOJ leadership.
• Develop PowerPoint presentations on behalf of senior staff.
• Assist with responding to general correspondence to the OVW.info email.
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Strong computer, communication and organizational skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of administrative support functions.
• Proficient in office products, such as internet/intranet, Word, Excel and PowerPoint for secretarial/word processor/spreadsheet/data base/power point requirements. Must be able to save, retrieve, edit, and present text, spreadsheets and/or charts. Prepares in final format, correspondence, statistical and managerial reports.
• Must be proficient in grammar, spelling and punctuation and is also required to produce printed materials accurately.
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in related field, Master preferred.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in Legal/Policy supporting a government agency.
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.