Descrição da Função:
CGI’s Global Wealth & Capital Markets group is looking for talented Automation Test Analysts.
This is an opportunity to join our CGI’s Wealth360 team which delivers a sophisticated and flexible portfolio management solution that supports all facets of portfolio and investment management.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
Test strategy, test plan preparation, triaging defects and review the automation approach and recommend best practices
Designing and implementing UI, API and backend test automation frameworks.
Automating Angular and AngularJS based web applications.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
Proven experience in designing and implementing UI, API and backend test automation frameworks.
- Experience in automating Angular and AngularJS based web applications.
- Comfortable in using Jira for application lifecycle management, test management and defect management.
- Good understanding of GIT as SCM tool and various branching strategies
- Past experience of leveraging a CI tool for integrating automated test execution into CI pipeline
- Good conceptual understanding of Service Oriented application architecture and microservices based app architecture
- Experience in automating API testing.
- Familiar with concepts of Agile methodology and past experience of having worked in Agile team(s)
- Security testing experience will be an added advantage
- Programming skills – at least one object oriented language and one scripted language
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Past experience of leveraging Gherkin for automated testing
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.