CGI Federal is seeking a skilled administrative professional with an Active Top Secret Clearance to support the National Security Division (NSD) of DOJ.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Office manager for the Executive Officer; determine when new procedures should be implemented, collaborate approval and implement alternative solutions to ensure a productive work environment with minimal errors/flaws.
- Revise or clarify administrative procedures to eliminate conflict or duplication.
- Identify and resolve various problems that affect the orderly flow of work transactions with both internal and external parties.
- Employ process improvement techniques to maintain expert skills to manipulate Microsoft software programs; e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Expert in the maintenance of an organized filing system and finalizing correspondence, statistical and managerial reports.
- Ensure proper notifications and updates are disseminated to staff.
- Inform executive management and other senior management with status updates as directed by the Executive Officer regarding FTE allocations and funding levels.
- Provide Excel Spreadsheets or Microsoft Word charts that depict the latest information/updates from the department.
- Serves as the Lead SharePoint Coordinator responsible for adding/removing new employees; hyperlinks, updates, and troubleshooting.
- Maintains Executive Officer appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Schedules meetings with internal and external stakeholders in coordination with Director’s and Principal Deputy Director’s Confidential Assistant and other members of the Organizational Management and Senior Management Teams.
- Coordinates routine meetings between the Executive Officer and the Administration Division, staff and management, including booking conference rooms, reserving conference lines, drafting meeting agendas and taking and disseminating meeting notes.
- Maintain Executive Officer’s Data Call Tracker to ensure timely completion of data calls for the Administration Division.
- Tracks and logs incoming signature items and provides timely signing and routing for additional signatures.
- Ensures the front desk is operating smoothing and adequately covered.
- Any complaints or problems are brought to the attention of the government Senior Manager
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Legal administrative experience highly desired
- SharePoint experience
- Government contracting administration experience
- Travel coordination
- Highly competent with Microsoft office products: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Extremely organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.