Descripción de la publicación:
CGI has a requirement for a content sensitivity subject matter expert [SME], with knowledge of multiple security-related technologies and product roadmaps. Specifically, the SME should have knowledge of the security management tools within the Office 365 environment, including solution components required to support Data Loss Prevention.
Under the direction of Cyber Solutions and Resiliency Enhancements Program and the Organization’s Enterprise Information Architect, the SME will be responsible for assisting in the development of a three-year roadmap.
This is a part-time contract opportunity (3 days per week)
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
Focusing on helping the Organization mitigate the Cyber program’s identified content management risks, the roadmap SME will assist the project team in developing an understanding of the current security landscape, the scope of information assets to include in the CSSI roadmap, and finally in formalizing a recommendation for proposed technological solutions.
To inform the roadmap, the SME will work with project team to:
• Ensure CSSI alignment with security-related projects already in flight, as well as those proposed
• Provide expertise and thought leadership in terms of prioritizing the types of information repositories on which to focus our remediation efforts
• Bring a current understanding of the 365 platform roadmap in terms of DLP, Advanced Threat Protection, and Azure IP
• Provide support to the project SA with regards to other technological solutions and implementation guidelines
• Providing support to the Enterprise Information Architects in the development of a set of recommendations that will inform a 3-year roadmap for CSSI
• Provide the project team with best practices and guidance for basic AI and machine learning applications for support in categorization and safekeeping business use cases
• Provide the project team with an understanding of dependencies related to other Cyber initiatives
• An analysis of the existing CSSI inventory of key information assets providing a recommendation for prioritizing specific assets
• An outline of existing Cyber projects, highlighting areas of dependency and areas where CSSI can support related Cyber initiatives
• With the Enterprise IA, CSSI SA and CSSI BA, a three-year roadmap with supporting rationale
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• A completed college diploma or university degree, preferably in computer science, information systems, engineering or business administration
• A minimum of ten years of demonstrated experience facilitating the development of Enterprise Architecture strategies, standards, practices and governance
• Demonstrated experience with data governance practices for structured data
• Demonstrated experience in deploying 365 components such as MS Rights Management, Azure IP, etc.
• Demonstrated experience with deployment of SharePoint Online
• Experience authoring artifacts and developing conceptual and business architecture for business process re-engineering through development of current and target state architectures.
• Experience utilizing industry standard architecture methodologies and frameworks
• Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
• Demonstrated experience clarifying complex concepts or proposals in terms that are appropriate to the audience
• Demonstrated experience with development of roadmaps and strategies related to categorization and safeguarding of information
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.