Experienced professional with well developed, proficient knowledge and skills in Applications Development. Operational in focus, may instructor coach other professionals. Develops applications solutions from established programming languages and source code. Recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
6-8 years of experience in Web automation using UFT/QTP automation and Manual Web UI functional testing Candidate is expected to have Wealth Management/banking experience of 4+ years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with GTA Solution Architect and IDGC Solution Developers in accordance with the Testing Strategy and Test Cases proposed by the GTA Solution Team:
• Adhering to Test Strategy carrying out by GTA Solution Team;
• Creating testing artifacts such as test cases, plans and logs;
• Participating in IGDC status meetings;
• Carrying out System and Integration testing of the solution as a whole;
• Reporting the results and logs of testing activities to the GTA QA Team;
• Keeping the IDGC Solution Team Lead informed of the results of testing activities;
• Assisting the IDGC Solution developers to ensure that they can plan and carry out their tests well enough to ensure test coverage.
• Responsible for writing test cases, executing them and maintaining the relevant logs.
• Analyzes test results to ensure functionality is implemented correctly and highlights them in case it is not so.
• • Identify and prepare technical test data
• Execute testing cycle activities as defined in test plan • Identify, log, and follow-up on all defects encountered
• Perform additional system testing-related activities, as assigned
• Communicate progress of testing activities to the Team Lead/Manager
• Participate in lessons learned reviews
• Participate in pertinent team training and knowledge transfer activities
• Update and maintain pertinent team training and KT assets
• Maintain and communicate a solid understanding of software testing best practices, methodologies and terminology
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
- Automated Testing
- Manual Testing
- Test Case / Script Development
- Testing Environments
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.