Descrição da Função:
IOS developer with Xamerin expertise, good communication skills, willing to work in client location and shifts. 5 to 8 yrs of experience.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• Implementation of mobile applications/solutions/SDK that use Objective C, SWIFT and SQLite.
• Strong working experience in native iOS application development
• Good knowledge in Android Stack and Custom Controls.
• Good knowledge of Test driven development (unit and Module testing)
• Good knowledge of
• Should have submitted at least 5 apps to Play store..
• Capability to build reusable frameworks to support business demands
• Should have experience in architecting enterprise applications
• Strong knowledge of IOS SDK, different versions of IOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Should be able to work with fragments for creating different interfaces for different IOS versions
• Working knowledge of modern IOS Development Guidelines and Style Guidelines as well as modern use of Support Library.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Should know to effective use debugging tools available
• Should be quick learner of existing app or platform
• Familiarity with CI/CD and SW-Version-Tools like SVN, GIT etc.,
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).
• Experience using social media APIs is a plus
• Experience with SSO is a Plus.
• Experience in Ionic framework and Native Angular is a plus
- Mobile Application Management
- Objective C
- UX requirements
- UX Strategy
- Android OS
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.