Conhece os nossos profissionais
CGI: An employer of choice
Descrição da Função:
Mid to senior level candidate required for the role of Enterprise Content Management consultant. Candidate will be responsible for planning, design, development, documentation, implementation, and production support of the OnBase ECM and workflow solutions. This is a client facing role at a specific client location.
• Work in an environment that provides the opportunity to grow • Work with a highly motivated team • Exposure to a wide range of tasks and processes • Good work/life balance
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
• Planning, design, development, documentation, implementation, and production support of the OnBase ECM and workflow solutions.
• Act as the primary designer of custom solutions and their deployment. • Proactively work with other members of the IT staff to diagnose and solve any issues that may arise. • Plan for and test software updates, defects, and configuration changes. • Continue to develop expertise with OnBase and administration best practices. • Provide technical mentorship and guidance as required.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• Proven experience in translating and refining business requirements into enterprise solutions.
• Expertise with Unity forms, Unity scripts, Workflow, etc. • Background in technical architecture and design. • OnBase Sys Admin, Workflow, and API certifications a plus *LI-TM1
OnBase Requirements Analysis Technical Architecture
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at
US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click
here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.