Description du poste :
Experienced professional with well developed, proficient knowledge and skills in Applications Development. Operational in focus, may instruct coach other professionals. Develops applications solutions from established programming languages and source code. Recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
• Member will be Successfully implementing large projects.
• Member will Employ the ability to understand, communicate, and interpret customer’s business
processes and requirements
• Member will be implementing, operating, tuning and troubleshooting D365 Finance & Operations
• Excellent architectural knowledge of D365FAO and Dynamics AX 2012
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• Minimum of 3+ years of technical experience in MS Dynamics AX ERP implementation
• Full implementation cycle experience in an AX 2012/D365 environment
• Excellent technical/architectural understanding of application development, MS Dynamics AX
• Specialist knowledge of one or more industries or segments, coupled with strong analytical skills.
• Experience of managing a complex and changing codebase with multiple developers working
within a source controlled environment
• Be a Guiding Team Member
• Microsoft D365 F&O certifications preferred
• Degree in any IT-related course (BE/BTech/MCA)
• At least 5+ years of total technical experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics
365 for Operations
• Understanding of data structures, data entities and data models
• Exposure to Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operation is preferred.
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.