Descrição da Função:
At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 74,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team within CGI’s Atlantic Business Unit. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
Os teus futuros deveres e responsabilidades:
CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals.
We are looking for great people who want to:
• Be challenged technically
• Go to the next level in their career
• Join a team of elite professionals
• Work with our client in a fast-paced, highly technical and demanding environment
• Grow and be recognized for excellence and innovation
In addition to technical excellence we are looking for candidates with strong and confident communication skills. You must be able to articulate a complex technical solution to a range of audience members in a clear and concise manner; the candidate needs to be comfortable working closely with both clients and internal teams.
You will be providing your technical expertise to ensure all our server environments are being cost effectively operated and managed by providing strong technical leadership in server deployment, administration, and day-to-day operation activities. The Server Administrator is responsible for supporting and enhancing production and test banking environments, monitoring of systems health and performance, fulfillment of routine system maintenance/administration activities and special projects.
Qualificações requeridas para ser bem sucedido neste role:
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related fields
• At least 3 years experience in Server Administration
• Able to work with the 24/7 on-call technical support team (as part of a rotation).
• Well versed in Incident, Problem and Change Control Management process.
• Microsoft Exchange Server implementation, configuration and administration.
• Install, configure VMware ESX servers as stand-alone and in clustered HA environments.
• Installation, configuration and management of multiple Windows server suites on VMware ESX servers.
• Configuring Domain Controllers and implementing, configuring and maintaining Windows Active Directory.
• Develop, test and deploy Group Policy Objects within the Active Directory system.
• Configure storage LUN’s (Dell EMC platforms preferred).
• Working knowledge of Internet Security and Services such as DHCP, WINS, DNS, RAS, Telnet, and VPN.
• Software management and monitoring using Microsoft SMS.
• Web administration using IIS and Apache Tomcat.
• Install certificates for .NET applications in IIS and configured security ports
• Backup and Restore administration (EMC Networker preferred).
• Develop, implement, and improve Daily Operational Procedures and Business Continuity Plans
• Project management using Microsoft Project and Visio tools
• Technical presentations using PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Word tool
O que pode esperar de nós:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.