Would you like to grow an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Join the CGI and get your career on the fast track!
Our employees work in a highly dynamic, fast-moving environment where they work closely with our internal and external clients. We are on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas of our clients and our business while keeping up the standard of being leaders in the industry. You will develop your career in a meaningful way and be part of our hardworking and dedicated team. Reach your full potential thanks to learning materials & training, mentoring & coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback programs and career opportunities!
Our benefits include a share purchase plan, a profit sharing program, wellness credits and flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance.
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our cross functional team and to contribute to the growth of our business. The Technical Lead will also be performing a System Integrator role and will be involved for setting the strategic direction by crafting roadmaps, designing operating models and driving operational excellence through delivery lifecycle.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Convert client requirements into solution architecture and design
• Assess and recommend emerging technologies and use cases
• Lead preparation of solution design
• Lead our CI/CD implemenation
• Oversee and support Functional & Technical Requirements gathering and definition
• Provide Technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of tools, technologies, and architecture models
• Help program and project managers in the design, planning, and governance of projects
• Provide direction, coaching and technical leadership guidance to the development teams during application development life cycle
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 8 years’ experience in solution and application architecture leveraging modern development platforms
• Application development knowledge of REST API application architectures, JEE/Java, ORACLE PL/SQL, Web Services, Microservices, Kafka, OpenShift, Docker, Weblogic, XML, JSON, UML, Bootstrap, Jenkins, Swagger
• Industry best practices in architectural methodologies and standards (e.g., Zachman, TOGAF)
• Interpreting business needs and applying innovative technology solutions
Nice to Have Requirements:
• Strong, proactive leadership capabilities
• Ability to stimulate and participate in creative thinking for out-of-the-box solutions
• Resolving and influencing the positive outcome of conflicting objectives and priorities
• Ability to effectively communicate, interact with and influence Senior Technical Advisors
• Work effectively within a fast-paced team
• Willing to learn fast and adapt quickly to change
• Excellent English written (technical) and verbal communication
• Industry experience in telecom
- Application Development
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- REST Webservices
- UML (Unified ModelingLanguage)
- Zachman Certified Ent Arch
- Problem Handling
- Solutions Architecture
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.