Descripción de la publicación:
Join CGI as Senior Quality Assurance Analyst for Wealth Management project in its Banking Business Unit.
This team focuses on the design and development of banking applications its finance projects.
We are looking for an exceptional Quality Assurance Lead to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
As a Quality Assurance Lead at CGI Global Wealth, you will be part of a team working to provide Quality strategies, automated testing strategies and leading a group of quality testers (manual and automated) for two of our products collaborating with our Quality Engineers across Global Wealth. You will be responsible for coordinating quality strategy and standards across the two product teams by defining and implementing detailed, comprehensive automated test strategy and leading the day to day testing for the product releases. You will also be responsible for monitoring and creating quality metrics across the development and QA processes.
Sus futuros deberes y responsabilidades:
• Execute QE strategy for wealth management product modernization with cutting edge technologies and BAU releases testing on legacy platforms
• Coordinate with vendor delivery teams as applicable for providing test inputs and support for their system testing
• Create test plans in accordance with test strategy and review with development, business stakeholders of the projects for completeness
• Ensure requirement traceability to test artifacts in agile and iterative project delivery models
• Work closely with testing team to ensure test design and test coverage are in accordance requirements.
• Manage testing life cycle through effective implementation of testing tools
• Drive test automation and integration of QE activities and implement test metrics culture to demonstrate continuous improvements
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Professional experience with 10+ years of experience in test management, test planning, tracking execution and good understanding on quality engineering concepts.
• Extensive test management and coordination experience leading functional testing for complex banking applications involving batch processes and multiple interfaces.
• Ability to quickly understand the banking and financial applications specifically wealth management and capital markets products.
• Should be able to create detailed test plan for products involving complex data injection, processing rules, data extraction and reporting.
• Should have decent knowledge and understanding of functional test automation frameworks for E22 testing, including BDD and data driven models with open source tools such as selenium, protractor.
• Good knowledge on test metrics and associated attributes in test management tools for data capturing and analysis.
• Should have experience in working with global teams and coordinating, tracking testing activities among multiple teams.
• An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment.
• A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
• A natural curiosity for new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies.
• High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, system integration testing, documentation, etc).
• Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
• ISBTQ certification is a must.
- Evaluación de calidad/Estrategia de evaluación de calidad
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.