Since our founding in 1976, CGI has been at the forefront of change in the banking industry. Working with more than 2,500 financial institutions in more than 40 countries, CGI understands industry challenges and has the experience to help clients overcome these challenges, minimize upfront capital outlays, and achieve business results that drive performance and profitability.
Innovation and technology and service delivery are our focus. Our goal is to ensure our clients remain ahead of the competition. We provide a full spectrum of managed services—from the IT and business process outsourcing to systems integration and consulting—that are transforming our clients’ operations and helping them to succeed.
As a Business consulting lead you will be responsible for the initiation, planning and realization of thought leadership within the aviation sector, mainly in the form of concept and proposition development. As a trusted advisor, you will develop strong customer relationships that you will further develop to make the CGI expertise more visible.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Client Relationship & Business Development
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with assigned clients
• Developing business with assigned clients
• Ensuring the quality of services delivered to their assigned clients (incl. application of CPMF)
• Participating in the delivery of client engagements
Team and Member Management
• Assigning, recruiting and supporting the career development of team members
• Fostering the development of the team’s capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution
• Leading and managing to achieve targeted revenue and profitability
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in consulting or in the Aviation industry in a business transformation role.
• Expert understanding of the aviation market and the challenges faced by organizations.
• Strong verbal and written communication experience in effectively presenting value propositions.
• Experience presenting at all levels of client organizations and other forums.
• Ability to speak, write, and communicate clearly and effectively in fluent English and French.
• A network of commercial contacts and potential partners
• Ability to understand client needs and match these to CGI offerings
• Ability to effectively articulate CGI value to clients and prospects
• Ability to build long-term relationships with client leaders and CGI delivery teams
• Strong contract management capabilities
• Strong understanding of industry trends and emerging technologies
• Strong proposal writing capabilities
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Business Acumen
- Thought Leadership
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.