Microsoft SharePoint, Power Apps
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Member will be responsible for development of PowerApps with SharePoint.
• Must be able to do POC and do the feasibility check on the client requirements with respect to PowerApps implementation.
• Member must be able to suggest the best possible solution with respect to implementation of PowerApps for the given requirements.
• Must understand the do’s and don’ts with in the Client environment and strictly adhere to them.
• Member should have good knowledge on CSOM and be ready to develop any scripts required to perform / complete the work.
• Member must provide technical leadership for Microsoft .NET web applications and SharePoint applications to the team reporting to him/her.
• Member will perform people management related activities including development of team members and provide support to team members in technical as well as communication challenges, guide them and mentor them wherever required.
• Should show good interest in learning, and be focused;
• Should take responsibility for themselves and their work and well organized
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Primary Skill: Microsoft Technology –
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint On-premise; CSOM, JSOM, PowerShell Scripting
- XML, REST API, VISUAL STUDIO, C#, HTML5, CSS3.
- .Net, JS Frameworks like jQuery, AngularJS
- TypeScript will be an added advantage.
• Developing Graduates and junior developers for next level.
• Candidate should have experience in providing support / guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development and testing processes.
• Experience in improving processes to ensure alignment between the business strategies and application technology roadmap.
• Experience in providing scope, approach, estimates, and deliverables to the users.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.