Descripción de la publicación:
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing team of information security experts as we transform, enhance, and expand the security program for one of the largest information technology providers in the world. You will join the United States Industry Solutions (USIS) Security Strategy and Solutions team supporting governance, risk, and compliance consulting services as well as security service delivery across one or more US-based industries, with an initial assignment supporting one of our State government clients.
The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of current security practices as well as the ability to identify and apply legal, regulatory, and industry-specific security requirements. You will help our clients define and deploy effective security solutions and strategies while addressing ever-changing regulatory and industry compliance challenges. You must be able to collaborate with a variety of technical and management disciplines including infrastructure and security architecture, security operations, application development, project managers, product owners, and others.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as a security subject matter expert for one or two US-based CGI industry sectors, such as state and local government, healthcare, finance, insurance, or energy.
• Understand whether and how to apply legal, regulatory, and industry-specific security requirements and practices, such those described under Required Qualifications.
• Perform information security maturity assessments for clients, and assist clients in developing information security roadmaps/programs as required.
• Develop and maintain security-related documentation, including but not limited to system security plans, risk assessments, continuity of operations plans, business impact assessments, or incident response plans
• Analyze and design controls to secure on and off premise private, public, community, and hybrid cloud environments
• Participate in ongoing security-related activities in support of new or existing client contracts, including but not limited to assessing proposed application or infrastructure changes for security impacts, assisting with the development and maintenance of disaster recovery plans, and producing routine security status reports
• Coordinate and participate in the preparation of document packages for regulatory submissions from all areas of company as well as for internal and external audits and inspections. Potentially serve as point of contact for interactions with regulatory agencies for defined matters.
• Assess 3rd party cloud service providers for the client and industry standards compliance
• Analyze business activities and operations for risk. Identify areas of potential loss or damage and quantify impact. Implement and evaluate compliance with business risk-reduction policies, processes and standards.
• Assist in assessing and responding to public sector bid solicitations.
• Travel between 25-50% of time.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
Clearly identify the essential qualification vs the desired qualifications. What skills/experience must this person have to be considered?
Public Sector Experience
Security Team Leadership
Application Development Experience
Information Security Testing
Calificaciones requeridas para tener éxito en este rol:
• Three years of experience related to information security, IT infrastructure, architecture, or applications.
• One or more industry recognized certifications in information security (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS/GIAC certifications, etc.). The CISSP certification is highly desirable
• Two years of experience performing security assessments, either self-assessments or assessments of another party, ideally using an industry-standard framework such as the CIS controls.
• Two years of experience working with one or more legal, regulatory, and industry-specific security requirements, guidelines, and practices, such as:
o The NIST 800 series of Special Publications, including especially SP 800-53 and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
o Payment Card Industry – Digital Security Standards (PCI-DSS)
o Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) / Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH)
o IRS Publication 1075
o Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM)
o Security, Trust & Assurance Registry (STAR)
o International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 2700x
o The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
o North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
o Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Standards
o Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), or
o Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLBA)
• Two years of experience delivering consulting services including interaction with executive or senior client management
• Two years of working in risk assessments, risk management, controls monitoring, controls audits.
• Two years of policy, procedures, standards, work instructions, report generation, and managing projects.
• Two years of experience with multiple, simultaneous vendor management
3-5 years of experience with each of the following:
Consulting Services Delivery
Risk and Compliance Assessments
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Experience leading a team of security professionals
• Experience providing consulting services to a public sector entity (federal, state, county, city, etc.)
• Additional industry recognized certifications in information security (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS/GIAC certifications, etc.)
• Experience in information security testing (e.g., penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments
• Secure SDLC, Agile, or DevOps experience
• Experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Experience in virtualized security environments
• Experience with security vendors providing cloud-based IAM, data protection, security monitoring, and security-related SaaS offerings
• Experience with Linux and Windows operating system administration
• Experience with application development
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Evaluación de Seguridad
- Auditoría de Seguridad
¿Qué esperas de nosotros?:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.